The Climate Change Policy field is highly complex, creating potential confusion for end users and even for policy makers! In the UK there are numerous policies in place, some of which overlap with others.
Some of the key policies include:
- Climate Change Agreement (CCAs)
- EU Emissions Trading Scheme (EU ETS)
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC)
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- Climate Change Levy (CCL)
- Renewables Obligation (RO)
- Feed-in tariffs (FITs)
- Renewable heat incentive (RHI)
- F-Gas Regulation
- Ozone Regulation
We can provide clear and helpful advice to ensure that you understand which policies apply to your company and what you need to do to be in compliance.